Richard E. Crum
Attorney Richard E. Crum has been practicing law in Alabama since 1994, in Florida since 1995, and in Georgia since 1996. In that time he has represented countless clients in insurance defense cases statewide. Mr. Crum has spent his entire professional career in the State of Alabama, earning his undergraduate degree from Auburn and his J.D. from Cumberland School of Law of Samford University. His extensive knowledge of the law and his lengthy experience as an attorney help Mr. Crum find simple solutions to the complex problems facing insurance companies today.
Mr. Crum focuses his practice on insurance defense cases, including medical malpractice, product liability and workers compensation defense issues. He is committed to upholding the standards of Alabama law and seeing that the individuals and businesses he represents throughout the state are given the legal representation they deserve.
- State Bar of Alabama, 1994
- State Bar of Florida, 1995
- State Bar of Georgia, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama
- Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law of Samford University, 1994
- B.A., Auburn University, History, 1991
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Houston County Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association