Experienced Lawyers Representing Individuals, Corporations and Insurance Companies in Dothan, Alabama
If you are in need of sophisticated legal services for insurance defense the Dothan, Alabama law office of Shealy, Crum & Pike is fully equipped to handle your case. With more than 70 combined years of experience, the attorneys on staff at the firm have the knowledge necessary to provide you with legal representation that is tailored to meet your individual needs. The firm provides aggressive defense for individuals, corporations and insurance companies throughout Alabama. Shealy, Crum & Pike is proud of having held the AV® Preeminent(TM) Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® since 2008. Our firm is also listed with the A.M. Best Directory as one of A.M. Best’s Recommended Insurance Attorneys.
A Tradition of Winning
Every client who comes to the law office of Shealy, Crum & Pike will receive the benefit of the firm's:
- Extensive experience -- The attorneys on staff at the firm have more than 70 combined years of experience practicing law. This extensive knowledge of Alabama's legal system allows them to find an efficient solution to your issues.
- Acclaimed services -- Shealy, Crum & Pike has earned a reputation throughout Alabama for being an effective law firm that provides the sophisticated representation that clients deserve. In recognition of their services, attorneys Steadman Shealy, Richard Crum and James H. Pike have earned AV® Preeminent(TM) Peer Review Ratings from Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional ability. These distinctions are a reflection of the entire firm's dedication to upholding the law.
- Dedication to Alabama -- The firm of Shealy, Crum & Pike is entrenched in the history and tradition of Alabama, and the attorneys on staff are all committed to the people and businesses throughout the state. Steadman Shealy was also the quarterback for the Crimson Tide's 1978 and 1979 National Championship teams.
Whether you are an individual, corporation or an insurance company dealing with a claim, you need the help of an experienced team of lawyers on your side that will fight for your results. The firm of Shealy, Crum & Pike is ready to represent you with cases involving:
- Insurance defense --
- Workers' compensation
- Medical malpractice
- Legal malpractice
- Professional malpractice
- Uninsured motorist claim
- Arbitration and mediation
- Declaratory judgments
- Tort litigation
- Insurance defense
- Claim management
- Apportionment services
- Reinsurance advice and disputes
- Insurance coverage opinion letters
- Insurance appellate litigation
- Professional liability litigation
- Bad faith litigation
- Product liability
Contact an experienced insurance defense law firm today
Whether you are an individual, corporation or an insurance company in need of effective defense, the Dothan, Alabama law office of Shealy, Crum & Pike is ready to take your case. You can reach the office by phone at 334.677.3000 or contact the attorneys online to schedule a free consultation today. Night and weekend appointments are available, as are home and hospital visits.