Dothan-Based Insurance Defense Lawyers Represent Companies Statewide
Skilled attorneys defend your business against personal injury claims in Dothan and the State of Alabama
The experienced insurance defense attorneys at Shealy, Crum & Pike protect insurance companies throughout Alabama from unjust personal injury claims that threaten their financial future. Over the years, the staff has handled countless cases and is proficient in Alabama’s personal injury law and the state’s trial court system. When your insurance company is brought to court by a plaintiff seeking a costly insurance payout, you need a firm that is ready to provide you with an effective defense. Shealy, Crum & Pike offers convincing evidence to the court and challenges the plaintiff’s case against you with a variety of legal strategies. With more than 70 years of combined experience, the skilled litigators at Shealy, Crum & Pike have the knowledge necessary to get you a proper resolution to your case.
Providing comprehensive insurance defense strategies
The insurance defense services at Shealy, Crum & Pike are designed to work in the best interests of insurance companies in the state of Alabama, AL. There are numerous personal injury cases you could be brought to trial for, and our staff is ready to handle them all, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Motor vehicle accidents are among the most common personal injury claims filed to insurance companies. Whether you are dealing with a truck accident, car accident or motorcycle accident claim, Shealy, Crum & Pike is ready provide your case with the strong evidence necessary to get you the results you deserve.
- Catastrophic injuries — Catastrophic injuries have serious, long-term effects on the victim. Common examples include spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, head injuries, neck injuries, burns, and paralysis. For insurance companies, these injuries can cost thousands, if not millions, of dollars in long-term treatment and medical bills. The staff at Shealy, Crum & Pike has extensive experience defending companies in catastrophic injury cases and work toward limiting the expense of payouts and litigation.
- Wrongful death —The attorneys at Shealy, Crum & Pike have the experience and knowledge to interpret the grounds for claims in wrongful death cases. Whether a case can be settled through negotiation or litigation, the attorneys make sure to work for a solution that is best for your company’s future.
- Product Liability — Injuries involving product liability may include birth defects, head and face trauma, and brain injuries, among others. Shealy, Crum & Pike is an experienced law firm with a veteran staff of insurance defense litigators. They look to craft aggressive strategies aimed at disproving the claims and reducing your liability.
- Workers’ compensation — Workplace injuries can be costly, both for the employer and the insurance company. The skilled attorneys at Shealy, Crum & Pike know how to craft effective strategies around your case to defend against frivolous claims to minimize any cost you might incur.